Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Odom admits he had "lucky" game. Did not know what was happening.


"I just did random things and the ball either came right to me or went in the basket. It has nothing to do with years of training or the fact that I'm a professional basketball player." Lamar Odom admitted in a recent interview after a light shoot around.
After Tuesday's game 1 between the Lakers and Suns where Lamar Odom had 19 points and 19 rebounds, Pheonix forward Amare Stoudamire accused Odom of having a "lucky game." Now the Lakers 6th man has admitted as much.
"Oh yeah, I had no idea what was happening. I ate so much candy before, during, at halftime and after the game I was basically in a mental coma." Odom has previously been revealed to eat copious amounts of candy, nearing a hazardous level.
"I think he spoke Arabic at one point." Lakers reserve point guard Jordan Farmar commented.
Odom's stomach had to pumped after the game. The contents of his stomach were revealed to have fed a small island nation.
When asked whether he would give up eating candy before games Odom said: "give up eating what now?" as he shoved a whole bag of red licorice in his mouth. His pupils proceeded to widen and he staggered off muttering inaudible discourse.