Monday, November 16, 2009

Bill Belichick runs red light, thought it was his best chance of getting home.

In full traffic, New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick tried to run a red light in front of a squadron of police officers, amassing a 9 car pile-up When asked to explain his behavior Belichick said he thought it was his best chance of getting home. He was driving at about a 100 and even though traffic was coming in pretty fast from both sides he thought it was his best option.
"I mean, how would I know whether the traffic light wouldn't break or something? I can't count on the traffic lights. And besides, I'm Bill Belichick fuck you." These were the only remarks the Patriots head coach had for reporters as he marched out of the police station in the morning.
Boston Police had him stay in the drunk tank. "I've never met a more arrogant man who wasn't drunk, and neither had anyone else at the station. We decided that he had to be drunk," one of the policemen remarked.
Belichick had just lost to the Indianapolis Colts on a dubious decision of going for it on a 4th and 2. When asked to comment on that he had only one thing to say "I'm Bill Belichick, fuck you."